- License #:
105 Kelly Point Lane
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
2000 – Present Nagy Properties Lake Norman, NC
Senior Mgr. / Owner – Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Owner and Broker of Nagy Properties, a real estate firm involved in residential and commercial property sales, property management/ development and property investment services.
- Advise clients on potential investment opportunities and existing market trends.
- Initiate client / partner meetings to assess buyer and seller needs related to the purchase or sale of existing real property.
- Appraise property for buyers and/or sellers to determine any given property’s current market value.
- Execute, assess and negotiate all terms of “Offers to Purchase”, leases and management agreements, for both residential and commercial properties.
- Research and interpret zoning, building codes, demographics, plat maps, site plans, architectural drawings, construction plans and flood plains through the use of GIS, Registrar of Deeds, Realist, Tempo and various other software applications and websites.
- Communicate and collaborate with various entities including attorneys, inspectors, and surveyors, lending institutions, government agencies and warranty companies to facilitate and ensure successful transactions.
- Consult with builders / developers regarding elevation choices, house plans, features, site plans and pricing strategies.
- Prospect for new clients through marketing and one-on-one contact.
- Convert potential leads into sales.
- Design and implement marketing strategies through various forms of mediums including the use of the internet and print ads.
- Promote Nagy Properties throughout the community through involvement in and sponsorship of local events and charities.
· Set up business by obtaining Broker-in-Charge License, Business License and Privilege License.
· Oversee employees’ day to day duties as well as manage their license status and continuing education requirements.
· Acquire all necessary programs and software related to business operations.
· Comply with all North Carolina Real Estate laws as well as the National Association of Realtors® which includes paying and updating dues, fees and other required documentation.
· Purchase and oversee warranties for all office equipment and supplies.
· Open and maintain a Trust Account for Earnest Money deposits.
2000 – Present Nagy Realty, LLC Lake Norman, NC
· Execute all the appropriate property management agreements and leases.
· Market all available properties through various means of media including internet, signs and print ads.
· Procure tenants for all properties.
· Interview and research all potential tenants through one-on-one contact as well as obtaining signed applications to review their credit and background.
· Evaluate maintenance needs for both interior and exterior and hire and manage contractors as needed.
· Assure tenants and properties are in compliance with Town and Home Owners Associations.
· Liaison between owners and tenants.
· Collect rent and hold security deposits for all properties.
· Pay clients through monthly invoices tracking rent and all applicable fees.
2006 – 2008 Nagy Realty, LLC Lake Norman, NC
· In charge of the construction / remodel of a 5000+ square foot waterfront house.
· Hired, negotiated and dismissed various sub-contractors as necessary.
· Maintained relationships with vendors to facilitate timely and accurate material procurement.
· Reviewed all invoices and shipments for accuracy.
· Acquired all necessary permits and complied with county officials’ requests.
· Collaborated with architects, engineers and graders regarding both the design and integrity of the structure.
1996 – 2000 Dorricott – Mears Racing, Inc. Sonoma, CA
Senior Crew Chief & Operations Team Lead
· Headed up the first team in Indy Light’s history to finish 1st (Oriol Servia – Spain), 2nd (Casey Mears – California) and 3rd (Phillip Peters – Austria) in the 1999 Championship.
· Voted “1999” and “2000 Indy Lights Mechanic of the Year”.
· Voted “1998 Snap-On Tool Chief Mechanic of the Year”.
· Represented the team in working with sponsors, public relations personnel and fans.
- Managed, implemented, and scheduled maintenance and preparations including race cars, transporters and pit equipment for 3 car race team competing in an international racing circuit.
- Liaison between team owner, manager, drivers, engineers and crew with the goal of improving the set-up and performance of all race cars.
- Consulted with engineers to adapt race cars per track locations and conditions.
- Managed time schedules at race tracks in accordance with race officials’ rules and regulations.
- Signed off on all outside expenditures including parts, subcontractors, airlines, hotels, rental cars and other service providers.
- Responsible for recruiting and training personnel in company policies and philosophies as well as technical procedures.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining data base for all race car setups and maintenance history.
..· Bachelor of Science in Marketing - University of Hartford (Class of 1991)