- License #:
105 Kelly Point Lane
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117
2000 – Present Nagy Properties Lake Norman, NC
Senior Mgr. / Owner – Marketing, Sales and Operations
- Owner and Broker of Nagy Properties, a real estate firm involved in residential and commercial property sales, property management/ development and property investment services.
- Advise clients on potential investment opportunities and existing market trends.
- Initiate client / partner meetings to assess buyer and seller needs related to the purchase or sale of existing real property.
- Appraise property for buyers and/or sellers to determine any given property’s current market value.
- Execute, assess and negotiate all terms of “Offers to Purchase”, leases and management agreements, for both residential and commercial properties.
- Research and interpret zoning, building codes, demographics, plat maps, site plans, architectural drawings, construction plans and flood plains through the use of GIS, Registrar of Deeds, Realist, Tempo and various other software applications and websites.
- Communicate and collaborate with various entities including attorneys, inspectors, and surveyors, lending institutions, government agencies and warranty companies to facilitate and ensure successful transactions.
- Consult with builders / developers regarding elevation choices, house plans, features, site plans and pricing strategies.
- Prospect for new clients through marketing and one-on-one contact.
- Convert potential leads into sales.
- Design and implement marketing strategies through various forms of mediums including the use of the internet and print ads.
- Promote Nagy Properties throughout the community through involvement in and sponsorship of local events and charities.
· Set up business by obtaining Broker-in-Charge License, Business License and Privilege License.
· Oversee employees’ day to day duties as well as manage their license status and continuing education requirements.
· Acquire all necessary programs and software related to business operations.
· Comply with all North Carolina Real Estate laws as well as the National Association of Realtors® which includes paying and updating dues, fees and other required documentation.
· Purchase and oversee warranties for all office equipment and supplies.